Currently Riding in the Ford Explorer XLTDonald Gennaro played by Martin Ferrero (Oscar, Get Shorty) was the lawyer sent by the investors of John Hammond’s part to show if the park is safe. Upon arriving on Isla Nublar Ferrero’s character is struck with greed, and ponders money making schemes which will lead to the downfall of his character. He faces the female tyrannosaur while on the toilet. What more is there to say? He’s the bloodsucking-lawyer!
Welcome to the Jurassic Park database (JPdb) network, the premier website for Jurassic Park information on the net. Over the past several years we’ve gone through many changes, presented groundbreaking ideas, and provided up-to-date news coverage for the Jurassic Park trilogy. At last, through years of research, JPdb is finally what it name states-a database for Jurassic Park.
As a consequence, the JPdb staff would like to formally invite you to browse our extensive network of information using our new database structure. The new system we are using should make it a lot easier for any new visitor to browse and retrieve information. We would also like to invite you to browse through our exiting media content portraying to the Jurassic Park trilogy. However, there is also the rumor of a forth feature-film, so we will yet again be providing up-to-date news coverage! As always, don’t forget to stop by our forum.
Recently Updated Entries
- 08.13 Jurassic Parq: The Broadway Musical!
- 02.09 More news from Joe
- 01.14 Jurassic Park IV is alive!
- 06.17 Farewell, Stan Winston, 62
- 05.18 Williams to Return for JPIV?
- 01.02 JP Collectibles Available in 2008
- 12.06 JPIV Production Affected by Writer’s Strike
- 07.15 La Experiencia!
- 12.09 Jurassic Park db forums!
- 12.09 Own a piece of Jurassic Park
Points of Interest
- About (04.29.2006)
- Jurassic Park (05.13.2006)
- Jurassic Park gaming (02.22.2010)
- 8/16-bit Console Games (02.22.2010)
- Chaos Island (02.22.2010)
- Dinosaur Battles (02.22.2010)
- Jurassic Park for DOS (02.22.2010)
- Jurassic Park: The Ride (02.22.2010)
- Operation Genesis (02.22.2010)
- The Lost World: Arcade Game (02.22.2010)
- The Lost World: Playstation (02.22.2010)
- Trespasser (02.22.2010)
- Warpath (02.22.2010)
Jurassic Park db (Jurassic Park Database, JPdb, JPdb forums) and its content is the sole copyright of Jon and the JPdb staff, unless noted otherwise. ©2000-2006. All rights reserved. Jurassic Park, The Lost-World: Jurassic Park, & Jurassic Park III, Jurassic Park related-material is copyrighted by Universal Studios & Amblin Entertainment. ©1992-2006. All rights reserved. All other noted material is copyright of the specific owner, and used with their permission. ©2000-2006. All rights reserved.